Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wika in Singapore!

For my last "traveling" clinic I was fortunate enough to go to Singapore! (We were supposed to go to Kuala Lumpur but that will have to be next time!).

It is an AMAZING city and we had some very gracious hosts who showed us the city! On thursday we even drove into Malaysia for dinner! (AMAZING shopping!).



This is the restaurant in Malaysia we had dinner at. VERY authentic :). We went into Johor Bahru to eat and shop. On the drive into Malaysia I had to be "escorted" to security and immigration since I left a little paper at the hotel. Quite the adventure!


I am KING of the Hot Dogs!!!


This was like Disneyland for me ... it was a super mall 6 stories high full of just electronics! 


This is the famous Orchard Street all decked out for Christmas.


It was supposed to rain/thunderstorm all week (it didnt really) but these were some mean looking storm clouds. We did get 1 big downpour and had a great lightening storm.



This is me making out with a shark on Sentosa Island.


This is Crush the turtle from Finding Nemo ... he gave me Noggins.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow! That looks like fun! What are you doing these days for business? You obviously travel....

Anonymous said...

such a world traveler!

Emily said...

I can not believe how much fun stuff you get to do!! LUCKY!

Bartlett Family said...

You guys are sooooo lucky getting to travel the world. I myself feel very lucky as well, I get to travel to Denver all the time.

Claudine said...

Looks like you had fun...and definitely now after seeing that 6 story mall of electronics...it's a place I never want to see! Thank you!!!
But I'm glad you had a great time! Loving Dude Crush!!