Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Look I'm a Beautiful Butterfly"

Emma was a gorgeous pink and purple butterfly for Halloween! She looked SUPER cute. However, we recently found out that Emma has a big head. When we went to put her head/antenna's on, it didn't really fit. It really made her face scrunch up!! But still...VERY cute.

This is at the ward party, the young women put it together.

trying to squeeze her head into that little head piece...it doesn't look so bad here, but it was VERY tight.

"can someone PLEASE take this hat off of me??"

This is one of my favorites...I just LOVE this little face

finally just chillin on the floor.


We had a GREAT Halloween, and hope you all did too!! Now it's on to Thanksgiving #2!! WOO HOO!

8 comments:

Jen said...

So Cute!!

Leah and Mike said...

So cute!! She is the cutest butterfly I've ever seen. And that "cute little face" in that one picture is priceless :)

Anonymous said...

How darling :)

Maria said...

She is so cute. I love the costume.

Linds Forrest said...

How cute is she!! Oh my goodness. I love the little faces she pulls. What a babe! How is the running going? Are you loving the bra or what?!

chrissy said...

The 4th picture down is so stinkin' cute!

Rebecca said...

Emma looks so cute in her costume! Wesley has a big head to!!

Corrina Baker said...

that is so cute! leif wouldn't let me buy julia a costume, next year though!