So we decided with the cold months ahead, we should get Emma a nice warm bundler. We found this one at The Gap, and just LOVED it. It is so soft and warm...and she looks like a cute little teddy bear that can't move! PRICELESS!
Getting ready to go test it out outside!
We went for a walk just around the UniverCity shopping area! She LOVED it, but she really just loves being outside!
So precious!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


3 comments:
Seriously I think you should submit her photo for GAP baby. She's beautiful!
She looks like the kid on The Christmas Story, when his Mom bundles him all up. I love that part! how funny!
Hannah has something similar to this and she stays nice and toasty!
Aly, Emma is seriously ADORABLE!!! I love her little smile. It just lights up the room. It lit up my room and she's not even here! Love ya!
Post a Comment