Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's not Christmas yet!!


I know I know, we haven't had Thanksgiving yet!! But up here it's not celebrated...and this week is our BIG Stake Festival of Nativities!! So I am getting myself in the Christmas spirit a bit early!! It's gonna be a VERY busy week, but I am super excited!

And of course we will still have our own Thanksgiving, but we aren't going to have it until Sunday!! Love you all...and I wish my Wonderful American Friends and Family a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun time for your stake. Oh, and by the way - I'll give you this, just this once - Go Utes!

chrissy said...

I can't seem to get into Christmas yet, since Thanksgiving hasn't even passed. Usually I'm the total opposite; I put up my tree the weekend after Halloween. I don't know what's wrong with me this year!

Have fun with all of the festivities you have planned :)