Thursday, November 6, 2008

Don't leave me yet...Fall!

So I have been reading other blogs and have noticed a change of weather; at least down in SLC. I have recently taken some pictures of the GORGEOUS fall trees up here in Burnaby!! This would really be the first year I truly have seen the "fall" season here in B.C. Where we used to live, right in the heart of Vancouver, it just always seemed SO green. Probably because of all the RAIN! (Now, I have a feeling that the fall season did actually happen while I was there, I just DON'T remember it!) So when I saw the changing of the leaves, I just had to get some pictures!! I LOVE our new apartment, we have an absolutely STUNNING view!





Fall is still VERY apparent here in Burnaby. The leaves are still changing, the air is still crisp...and I CAN and am very WILLING to wait until ole man WINTER comes along.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Fall is a beautiful season, enjoy it before the terrible snow comes. I noticed the Utes won, people around here aren't to happy about it. Love you.

Linds Forrest said...

WOW!! That is so gorgeous!!

chrissy said...

ooh, it's beautiful up there!

we're up to our eyeballs in snow down here.

well, maybe not eyeballs, but ankles, at least.

;)

Jenny Alama said...

Alyson! This is your FAVORITE person in the whole wide world... Jenny!!! haha. Ok so I'm super excited to see your blog and am trying to figure out how I didn't know you had one until now?!? Emma is ADORABLE!... I love the fall colors... Miss your face... Look forward to more updates!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVING the red there - WOW!