Last Sunday we had some good friends over for dinner. We played Wii Fit/Xbox 360 and had a many great conversations. I decided to get all "molly homemaker" and made a D-Licious meal, if I say so myself. I made a yummy roast with yorkshire pudding, salad and rice...and here is the best part...I made a fruit pizza (that is really where I get "molly homemaker", I don't want you all to think I don't cook for my family) I LOVE LOVE LOVE baking, but I don't do it nearly as often,as I HATE HATE HATE the mess I make; and I just don't like having to clean it up.
Anywho, we had a fantastic night and love being with friends!
Kent and Cathy Elliott-long time friends of the Gordon-Smith family:
Me and my FABULOUS fruit pizza!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


3 comments:
MMMM... that fruit pizza looks AWESOME!! I want to make it... will you email me the recipe?!
I too want the recipe. YUM!
Fruit pizza? I'm hoping you post the recipe! That looks amazing... We've got a pizza in the oven, though it doesn't look anything like yours :)
Post a Comment