Friday, November 21, 2008

1 day away!



How exciting!! We are now just 1 day away from the BIG game!! It's gonna be a good one, no a GREAT one. I love a good close game, and I have a feeling this one will be just that!! Of course, I will be cheering on my UTES! But I wish luck to both teams, and may the best one stand SUPREME when the day is over!!

To all of those out there unsure of who to cheer on...maybe this photo will be of help to you!



NOW, how can you NOT agree with this little face!! LET'S GO UTES!!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is a cute face, but I have to stay true to my BLUE!!

Linds Forrest said...

I can't believe you have subjected your sweet innocent daughter to such filth!! GO COUGS!

Don't worry Emma, you can come live with me in a more harmonious environment!

Charakie said...

Good girl Emma! George and I are going to the game...rooting for different teams of course. GO UTES!!!