Thursday, November 20, 2008

Swing Time!

Yesterday Emma and I had the opportunity to go to our dear friend Tammy's house for lunch! We had such a great time! We ate, we talked and just got caught up. Everything was going great until Emma decided to do her duty through her clothes, and I as a silly mother didn't pack an extra outfit!! *I know I know, what was I thinking right?? It just totally slipped my mind!* Anyway, Tammy put the pants in the dryer, just to get us by!(she did go #2, but only the pee went through the clothes...THANK HEAVENS) Once they were dry we went out for a nice walk to enjoy the GORGEOUS day here in BC. We went to this little park near her home that had swings, and let Emma go for a ride!! I think the pictures say it all, SHE LOVED IT!!!







Thanks Tammy for the wonderful lunch and the even better company!!

2 comments:

Bartlett Family said...

Sooo Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is flipping adorable and evidently quite enamored with the swing :)