Saturday, November 22, 2008

WHAT A GAME, WHAT A GAME!!!



Oh man, I wish I could have been there to see that game!! I only got to listen to it over the radio! I would be lying if I said I knew we were going to win...both teams had a GREAT season, but I couldn't be HAPPIER with the outcome!! My Utes were A-mazing!! SO awesome! What a great way to end a PERFECT 12-0 season. Way to go Utes!!! I look forward to the bowl game!!!!!

this picture is courtesy of my brother in law Rick...what an AWESOME day!

3 comments:

Bartlett Family said...

Alyson, you were mighty quick to post that. It's almost like you've been working on it all day in hopes that your team would pull it off. Well, next year my dear. Next year.

Kawika and Aly and Emma said...

well, actually I was sitting here at the computer listening to it. When it was over I just decided to post!! Of course I was hoping for the Utes to win...but I really wasn't sure!! I am very happy with the outcome!!!

It's always "next year" when you lose!! Just suck it up, I have for the last 2 years!! I no WE deserved this win tonight!! Love ya Jules!!

Anonymous said...

Our local BYU fans are mourning the loss... They really did play terribly! Meanwhile, my sister-in-law and I are in the next room watching America's Next Top Model :) Which is how much I care!