"Hey guys, I am 6 months old!!!"
I know Emma, I can't believe it either!
We are proud to report our little Angel isn't really little!!
Weight: 17lbs (75 percentile)
Height: 27 inches (95 percentile)
Head Circumference: 17.3 inches (95 percentile)...now I didn't think she had THAT big of a head; so I am not so sure how accurate it is!?!? I mean she has SO much hair covering that head of hers... ;)
All in all, she is doing great! She is LOVING her rice or oat cereal. So far she has had bananas (LOVES THEM) sweet potatoes (not a big fan at all) and avacadoes. (she did suprisingly well with these)
It has been amazing to see how she has grown these last 6 months... so needless to say,we are SO looking forward to the next 6 months!! I'm pretty sure it only gets EVEN better from here!
Chillin in the Lovsac...man she is SUPER cute!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


5 comments:
What a freakin babe!! I love seeing your blog and LOVE seeing such cute pictures of your girl on there! :) Thanks for the fruit pizza recipe... I am going to try it out for our BYU/Utah party. GO BYU!!!
She is cute, and so far we have loved all of the stages, but I really like the toddler stage. They can play and move and sort of communicate, but they are all great while they are in it. Love ya.
She is SOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love her hair. I can't believe how long it is!
She weighs as much as Hannah. Hannah is a tiny little girl. Isn't it fun how different they all are?
She is so cute! I'm sure you can't get anything done during the day because you are too busy pinching and kissing her!!!!
Seriously, she's so cute! All of her expressions are so funny.
Oh, and my Livy is 18 months. She's a year older than Emma, and only weighs two pounds more! So it's like I said, "Tiny Miniature Baby" :)
Oh my gosh she is such a cutie! So I got your blog link from facebook, but didn't want to put our family blog link on there since I don't want my professional collegues or music fans to have it. But if you click on my name here you should find it. It is called "Sleepless in Seattle."
Post a Comment