SO much has happened since my last post A MONTH AGO!! Holy Toledo, do we have a lot to share. I will slowly add everything that has been going on.
So after the U of U game (way back when) I went home that night and tried and take off my tattoo. IT WOULDN'T COME OFF!! I went into a huge panic, because I had put one on Emma as well and was freaking out-how was I going to get hers off?!?! So I did exactly what the instructions tell you NOT to do. I scrubbed, and scrubbed!! OOPS-this is what it did.
So I learned that night "how NOT to remove a tattoo." The next morning, Sunday, I went to get Emma ready for church. I grabbed your everyday scotch tape (as per the instructions) and started to remove Emma's tattoo. IT TOTALLY WORKED!! She went to church looking as beautiful as ever, I went to church with a bright red burn on my cheek. What can I say, we live and we LEARN!!
Later that Sunday night we had the good ole Bartlett Family dinner. This was the last family dinner before we all headed out to Disneyland!!! My mom had gotten all the grand kids blankets, but the only way they could receive them was by answering a Disney question correctly. No worries, Emma totally got hers right!! Here she is with her Strawberry Shortcake blanket (I know it isn't Disney, but it's super cute)
After blankets each family had to sing a Disney song, if done my mom would bring a "treat" - ya it was the wonderful Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse shirts for the family to wear while in Disneyland. (you will see them a bit later when I post our Disney trip). Emma and I sang "The Bear Necessities" without Wika :( he was in Australia at the time. If you ask him, I am sure he was OK missing out on that! NOW, I know what some of you are thinking...matching shirts-how NERDY!! Yes, it is; however walking around Disney with my family of 26; it was a WHOLE lot easier to keep us, and the kids, all together!! So I actually didn't mind it AT ALL!! Thanks mom!! (oh and we only wore them ONE day...silly people thinking we wore them everyday!!)
All in all, it was nice to be able to go to a family dinner for once!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


1 comments:
You are such a fun Mommy!! Looks like you had a ton of fun! I'm so glad you guys updated!
Post a Comment