Monday, October 27, 2008

FINALLY...Emma has an Excersaucer!!

So we (Wika and Myself) decided it was time Emma got a toy of her own. Don't get me wrong, she LOVES her bouncy chair, but she deserves more! So it was time for a trip into the states! WOOHOO! So we packed up the car with everything we needed including passports...and headed down. We went to Target and checked out what they had. They had a baby Einsteins activity center and jumper. We checked it out, then decided it would be best if Emma tried it out. I mean it is her toy, so she needs to be happy with it. It was a winner...she LOVED it. We grabbed it, bought it and packed it into the teeny tiny VW and headed home. (after a couple other stops as well, of course) By the time we got home it was 7:30pm, Emma's feed and bed time! :( Oh no, she won't get to play with it tonight! Well, daddy made sure it was all put together for when she woke up Sunday morning so she could play. Sunday morning comes...and as soon as we heard the peep from her room, we ran to get her-tis the reason she has her CRAZY bed head; but seriously look at that head of hair!?!? We were SO excited for her to play with her new toy. Did she just love it?? Take a look, what do you think!?!?

This is my: "I really want to get that froggy" look

Now, I am going to hold on to this frog because I really like it, however there are other toys here I would like to check out as well.

you lookin at me?

MOM and DAD thanks for this SUPER fun toy!! I really do like it.


She will spend up to 45 min or so in it, that is when I do the dishes or clean up a bit. It really is a wonderful distraction for her, though very large in our little apartment, well worth every penny!

*video to follow shortly...we just have to find the cord to upload it!?!?

3 comments:

Eric said...

She is so dang cute! Love her hair. I love toys like that, you feel like you can actually get something done.

Linds Forrest said...

That is so freaking cute Aly!! I love that you two are just as or more excited to get her such a great toy! You are so cute. And taht bed head ROCKS!!

Emily said...

I never had one of those for my kids, but always wanted one. Heck, I want one for me!! She owns that hair do. Way to go Emma!