The next day I got a call from my brother Brian. He had the day off and was wanting to take his family to the zoo and was wondering if Emma and I wanted to join them!?!? Well, OF COURSE! So they came and picked us up and off we went. We had such a great time looking at the Monkeys, Bears, Tigers, Alligators and Giraffes and so much more! I hadn't been to the Utah Hogle Zoo in a long time, and I have to say that I am VERY impressed!! They have really cleaned that place up! We had a lot of fun with Brian, Julia, Kenner and Kameron! Here are a few pictures!
Kenner and the Albino Alligator
Emma Kameron and I at the Elephants
Emma on the big Elephant
Kenner on the Merry-Go-Round
The Giraffes
A little too close, if you know what I mean!?!?
On the choo choo train!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment