Monday, October 20, 2008

Random pictures that I have wanted to post...but haven't

Seriously...who bends like this!?!?

These are from our walk down in Stanley Park...LOVE LOVE LOVE the seawall walk. Definitely is one thing we REALLY miss about Vancouver...if only we were closer!!

Emma being her cute self!!

all bundled up...can't move...

Wika and his mom...such a fun visit!

Emma on the Lovesac...just posing

Grandma Gordon-Smith got Emma a new teether...ya I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is such a fun baby...she definitely is starting to get some of her parents character!

Claudine said...

She is such a cutie and a little trooper! What ya'll do to her..wait...I did the same thing to Dex! She's such a ham! I'm glad she's got such a wonderful personality!

Anonymous said...

So darling! I especially love the seawall pictures. It's nice to see Henry in the background, too. How are you guys doing?