Sunday, September 7, 2008

NEVER TOO MUCH RED!!!

I was SO excited when I found out the the University of Utah home opener football game was going to happen while I was in town! GO UTES!! I found out my parents had an extra ticket, so Emma and I got to go!! Well, you CANNOT go the a football game without the appropriate attire!!! So I headed up to the U of U bookstore to get Emma and I ready for the game! Here is how it all came out...you really can never have TOO much red! Man, Emma was SO adorable...everyone just loved her. If only Emma LOVED the game, with all the loud noise she wasn't a very happy camper. She was super tired from the previous night of being out so late, and didn't get very much sleep. She ended up falling asleep at the game and stayed alseep as long as I was holding her ears to drown out the noise. All in all she did pretty well, and we had a GREAT time. OH AND OF COURSE THE UTES SLAUGHTERED UNLV!!!

GO UTES!!

Here is Emma, she just got ready for the day!

Here she is with Grandpa's Utah blanket...like I said-never too much red!

In the car, just got her wicked tatoo!! (SO SUPER CUTE)

Mom and Emma at the big game

totally tuckered out, so exhausted!

9 comments:

Kawika G-Smith said...

Hey Honey! Can we give Emma a REAL tattoo!?!? That looks ADORABLE! (Can I get one too??)

Linds Forrest said...

That little tattoo is the cutest thing I have seen (disregarding that it is a Utah one, but I can side step that minor detail :). What a fun trip to Utah!! The Zoo and the game, that is awesome!!

Leah and Mike said...

SOOO cute...even thought she is wearing the wrong color :) I can't believe you can put a sticky-uppy ponytail in her hair already - crazy!! That tatoo is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can see where her loyalties lie...

Emily said...

Ok - she's too dang cute. I think this is hilarious. Way to be a die hard fan. When do you leave? Are you around this weekend?

Shelley M said...

That tatooed little face is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
shell

Justin and kids said...

Now that is awesome!! Our kids love those too! I'm excited to see you tomorrow night!

Amanda said...

Alyson, I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but Brian served his mission in my ward in CA. I stayed at your house a few times when I was in college. Amanda Miller...ring a bell?

Well, I got Brian's blog and found you! Congrats on your cute family!

Email me sometime so that you can check out my blog, it is set to private.

amandahoney1@hotmail.com

You guys look great! I can't wait to hear from you!!!

Maria said...

Aly, so stinkin cute. Way to pass on the tradition to your daughter. She is the cutest thing ever. We have U season tickets this year, what a game huh?! Glad to hear your having fun and that Kawika has joined you now.