I awoke yesterday morning to my wonderful husband saying..."Aly, Aly, come look. Look at this amazing sunrise." I got up and went to see what he was talking about! It was absolutely breath taking!! I knew from that moment, it was going to be a GREAT day.
Not only is it our 4 year anniversary, but it's the 6th year anniversary from our first date!! It is crazy how fast time flies...but I have enjoyed every minute. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful husband! He is my EVERYTHING!! I LOVE who I wake up to every morning, I LOVE who I live with every day. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh or put a big smile on my face. "I love you" are words I hear daily! He always tells me how beautiful I am, especially when he knows how much I am struggling with the baby weight :P He is a strong priesthood holder, who honors the power that he has! He is the most incredible DAD, he has SO much love for our little Emma. It truly is beautiful to watch him with her!! I am forever grateful for my sweet husband! The past 4 years have been so incredible...and I know it will only get better from here!! I love you babe!!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


4 comments:
Is that view from your house? Beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Mike & my first date was the day we got married (well, a year later) too - cool!! We're practically twins :) And WOW, your view is amazing!! I totally miss the northwest's trees!!
Congrats and Happy Anniversary! What a cute little blog about your hubby! You two are too cute!
Happy Happy Anniversary & what a view!!! Emma is a doll...we love seeing all the pics of that sweet baby girl!!
Post a Comment