On our way to LA we stopped in Vegas for a night to split up the long drive with the little one! Emma LOVED it. She loved the lights the sounds and the little cards they hand out for free ;) (just kidding) We got in late, around 8 or so, and really wanted to walk the strip a bit. We thought she would fall asleep, but not with those bright lights. She didn't go to sleep til around 11:30, and I thought for sure she would sleep well...WRONG she woke up at 4AM and then again around 6:30. I think she was punishing me, however she slept for almost the whole rest of the drive to LA. So I will only complain a little bit.
Her first Casino experience
Bellagio dancing water show
Blury, but a kinda cool photo
Family photo op, on the Vegas strip
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


4 comments:
Wow! Disneyland AND Vegas! You're living the DREAM guys!!
You look thrilled to be in Vegas. In truth, it's probably one of my least favorite places. But things are much classier by the Bellagio than down the street by the MGM Grand which is where I always end up for conventions... This year's visit was better than the last.
You guys are all over the place!
Hey Aly -
You have had quite the vaca eh? It was great to see you while in Utah - thanks for making it a point to see our fam. Sure do love you!!
The last time I was in Vegas, I had morning sickness. I threw up on the strip a few times. Don't think I'll be going back.
Post a Comment