Thursday, October 30, 2008

Out with the OLD in with the NEW

While down in SLC we bought a new Lovesac cover, it was LONG overdue. We have been wanting a new one for a VERY long time, and decided...IT WAS TIME! We got home and went to switch out the covers...of course thinking it was going to be easy...WRONG! We unzipped the old one to find out that the lining inside had come unzipped and ALL the foam was EVERYWHERE!! So like anyone would do, we zipped it back up and said, "We will take care of this later, I don't want to deal with that right now."

The time has come my friends...we faced the task of switching them out, and WE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new cover. It is microsuede, and so SUPER soft!! It also looks about 10 times better than the other one. And of course, Emma was the first to try it.


Just CHILLAXIN!






It took 2 days to do it all...Emma started getting a bit scared of the vacuum, so we had to stop. I am telling you the foam was all over the living room, and stuck to us as well. We had to empty the vacuum out about 5 times!! CRAZY! I didn't get pictures of it though, it's a memory I don't wish to reflect upon, ever again!

1 comments:

Eric & Andrea Taylor said...

I want my sister home......:(