Unfotunately a few days after the zoo Emma and I came down with colds!! So NOT fun. It's hard enough to take care of the little one while she is sick, but even harder since I had to join her in the misery!! We ended up taking Emma to the doctor, just in case it was an ear infection...thank heavens it wasn't. So we just took it easy. It's a bummer I couldn't give her anything, and I was a bit hesitant to take anything myself because of nursing...so we just had to let nature take it's course! My sweet sisters and mom would come over and help with Emma so I could get a little nap in or just have a break; it was the best present ever!
However, now to get to the title of this post, after giving Emma a bath one morning I decided to try and put her hair in a pony tail. Just because we are sick doesn't mean we can't look beautiful!! Here is what it looke like:
I had to take it out shortly after...it really only stayed while the hair was wet. Because she has such fine hair, once it dried it would just fall right out. It was Super fun to do though, and gave us something to do while we just sat around at home!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


1 comments:
What a beautiful little girl!! Love the pony!
She's growing up so fast!! Soon she'll be crawling and everything!
Post a Comment