Alas its true ... anyone who knows me realizes I am just a kid stuck in a grown up body (which, unfortunately keeps getting older!). This was recently demonstrated by my giddy excitement at achieving a certain level at a game called runescape.
After hours of dedicatd playing (over weeks and months) I achieved the higest level possible for a skill I had been training. My reward for all this hard work was ... a cape which had a fist on the back and did a little 'emote' of me lifting a dumbell.

I, of course, wanted to share this happy moment with my wife (to whom I dedicate this amazing accomplishment) and my little girl who proudly wears the onsie proclaiming her dad forever a geek!
This is Aly's happy face (laced with sarcasm) but I honestly appreciated her being there and I know deep down inside she was just as excited as I was :).
This is me moments before the exciting event!
This is me with my special cape! SO worth the effort!
This is me doing my little "emote"! Wicked cool huh!
And, of course, this is Emma being SUPER excited for her Daddy as well!
Sheesh ... I'm a total geek!


6 comments:
Finally, someone who is a bigger geek than me!! It took guts to tell it to the world. Way to go! Emman sure has changed a lot already. Tell her to quit growing!
That post was AWESOME!!!
Yay Wika! This is a big honor - revel in it :)
YAY!! Al, I'm so so so glad you finally got a blog! You definitely need one to show off your ADORABLE baby!! I have her announcement on my fridge and think it is just the cutest thing. That hair - WOW!! Anyway, our blog is:
www.mldyerfamily.blogspot.com
Actually, you probably already knew that, but there you go in case you don't :) Happy Blogging :)
Good to see that you still get your geek time in. Seems like I hardly ever do that anymore since our little one was born.
Aly, I'm sure you couldn't be more proud. What a good wife you are. Congratulations Wika!
Post a Comment