Monday, August 11, 2008

Who does Emma look like?

So we decided to do a side by side of Emma and Alyson, and also Emma and Wika...we just want some feed back as to who she looks like more. These are the best photos we can find with both parents as babies; so we had to try and mimick them with Emma the best we could! Let us know what you think!






She definitely has a bit of both of us in her, or at least we think so!! All I know is she is ADORABLE, so I guess that means we were/are pretty stinking cute also!

6 comments:

Henry Gordon-Smith said...

great job on the blog aly! I think she looks a lot like both of you in those photos! Cant wait to meet her...

MommyK said...

I think she looks more like you aly butshe has Wika's chin. Still so stinkin cute!!!!

Bartlett Family said...

Alyson

Claudine said...

She totally has Wika's face shape and hair...but she's ALL Aly!!
Lucky lady!!

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing a lot of both of you in her. Particularly face shape for Wika and then eyes and nose for Aly. Cuuute.

The Herberts said...

I would have to agree that she has a bit of both of you in her! We love her birth announcement you sent us - very, very cute! But, we really couldn't decide who she looked like, but after seeing these pics, she is a great mix! Great work guys!