Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Emma Likes to Dance to Abba!

Hi Folks,

After the amazing job Aly has done creating posts I thought it would be my turn ... but its always hard to know what to blog about. Then Aly decided to show me how much Emma loves to dance ... especially to Abba! I had to pull out the video recorder (Thanks to Mom and Dad for helping us keep these memories! Best Christmas present EVER! ... After my iPhone of course).

Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Too Cute! I love dancing to Abba too. I love looking at your blog because I think little girls are the cutest things and I am waiting 6 more years for another child so I get to enjoy my friends little girls. he

Shelley M said...

Baby Emma - you were born to dance! What a cutiepie! Okay Al....let's have a meeting...don't hold your breath though!
shelley

Charakie said...

Hey guys! I just made our blog private so will you send me your email address so I can invite you to view? charakiegs@gmail

The Herberts said...

Freaking ADORABLE!!!!