Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh POOP! *warning* graphic pictures posted

So I don't know about you other moms out there...but for some reason my little Emma will only do her "business" while feeding?!? So I was feeding today and of course I heard the big BANG...and knew exactly what was going on. But as you know, the first squirt is NEVER the last; so I did what any mother would do...I kept feeding!! I felt her back and could feel it coming through and didn't think it was THAT BAD. I thought to myself "the damage is done, just finish feeding on this side, and then change her." BAD IDEA!! She finished and I took her into her room to change her, and what a mess!! I got her naked and all cleaned up and just started laughing...I HAD to blog this!! (note:this isn't her first blow out...but it's the first to be blogged)

So here we have the back of her Onesie-


This would be the change table cushion...which I am obviously washing as we speak-


And just when I thought I had it all cleaned up, I looked down-yup that is my pants!!


All happy and dressed-I thought it appropriate to put her in her "fortune" onesie which reads....




PRICELESS!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Hey there - I am so happy that you have joined the blogging world!! In my family, we call this a "poopcident." It is not a pretty picture. I am always amazed that so much nasty can come out of something so small. It's not right. Ok - I'll be back to check on you often. Love ya!!

malmfamily said...

KAWIKA!!! long time no hear my friend!!! Your little Emma is a doll! I loved the video of her first laugh! I cracked up! Her black hair is adorable! You and Aly must be very proud. It's good to be able to keep up to date on what's going on. I don't know if I can call myself a blogger yet, but we have a blog ourselves. familymalm.blogspot.com
Anyway, i miss you!
Mary

Jen said...

It's about time you all got a blog! Sorry about the blow-out, it gets better soon. Love ya!

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA!! Oh that is funny. That is quite the blowout! And that onsie is hilarious, where did you get it? So cute!

MommyK said...

That is so funny I remember those days and don't really miss them! Way to go Emma!!!!

Charakie said...

Way to go Emma! Amazing that such a big mess can come out of such a little bum! Love it :)

Anonymous said...

The fortune is very apropos! Glad to have found your blog :)

Marketing Strategies Consultant said...

Awesome! Love the onesie. Was that one of the ones you bought in SF? It's quite perfect.