Sunday, August 10, 2008

I LOVE my husband...and I LOVE his job!

So my wonderful husband works for the Internet Marketing Center as a clinic trainer. Basically he goes to clinics and helps people create and put together/set up a website! He LOVES it...and so do I! He has clinics about twice a month, one here in Vancouver and a remote one. He recently went to San Francisco, and I had never been!! SO we decided while Emma is still free to fly we should totally take advantage of going on these clinics with him. His works puts him up in the hotel, pays for his flight and gives him a $ amount for food (as any work would do for it's travelling employees); so all we have to pay for is my ticket! No brainer eh?

So on July 26th we headed out to San Fran!! Emma was AWESOME on the flight; NO PROBLEMS whatsoever! We had such a good time-and by we I mean Emma and I-Wika hates that it isn't really a "vacation" for him. He still had fun though! Emma and I went to Alcatraz, fisherman's wharf, Ghirardelli square, Chinatown and we even rode the famous trolleys!! (which in our opinion...not worth the $5) It was a great little family vacation, and we are looking forward to any other trips his work has in store!! :) here are some pictures!


Emma's first plane ride...total angel


Chocolate anybody?


Family photo on the other side of Golden Gate Bridge


this is the "crookedest" street


Daddy feeding Emma her first formula bottle...and she liked it!! :)


Alcatraz Island


Mommy and Emma at Alcatraz


So I asked this lady to take our picture because just to left of this is a beautiful sky line of San Francisco and I thought it would be a great picture. Ya, this is what I got...us but NO skyline! (everyone was taking pictures right here because of what you could see-including her family; so why I got this I don't know???)


TUMMY TIME!


Daddy and Emma in Fisherman's Wharf


Mommy and Emma in Fisherman's Wharf


Just waiting in the LONG line to ride the famous "Trolley" (total let down)


On the Pier with Alcatraz in the distance!

2 comments:

Eric said...

How fun! Eric travels a lot with his job so we were able to go there Jan last year. It is such a beautiful place. Glad you had a great time.

The Herberts said...

WOW! What a great benefit with your hubby's job! Take advantage of it while you can! It looks like you guys had a tremendous time!