Saturday, August 23, 2008

So Tired!!!

So there have been many occasions when Emma just falls asleep from utter exhaustion!! I mean come on...it's tuff being a baby!! So the first three pictures are from one evening when Dad was working on the computer, and mom was making dinner. Usually when we put her on her little Giddy-up-and-go mat, you can hear her talking while she is there. Well, after a little while I couldn't hear her so I went to check on her, and that is what I saw. Thumb in mouth and totally asleep. Isn't it the cutest thing you ever did see? I can't say I am too thrilled about the thumb sucking, we will be working on this as she gets a bit older!!

And as for the last two pictures, I needed to shower and get ready; so I had to take her in the bathroom with me. She just sat in her bouncy chair, and was having a great time. I started to blow my hair dry and that just knocked her right out!! SO TIRED!! I looked down and found her little toy lying on top of her head and her just sound asleep. She is just so stinking cute, and such a joy to the both of us. We just love her SO much. We consider ourselves pretty lucky to have gotten her!!










3 comments:

Kawika G-Smith said...

I LOVE my baby!

Nicole said...

Awwwww!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Darling photos :)