Saturday, August 9, 2008

Emma's first "official" laugh!

There is controversy surrounding her "first" laugh. It all started back in SLC when we visited. We went to Yuba Lake with the family and once we had pulled out of the water, my mom said she would watch Emma for us so we could help wipe the boat down. Well when we were done I went to get my baby and my mom said she laughed for her?!?!? Uh-huh sure she did!! Of course we didn't believe her, because we are her parents and we know our little girl; and she didn't laugh!! Well, we just let it go...then while back in BC Mama Mia came out, and I wanted to see it really bad. So a couple of my girlfriends and I went to it while Wika watched Emma. He took Emma for a walk while I was away, and she "apparently" laughed again!! Ya right! I didn't see it, so of course I didn't beleive it! Then my husband and I decided, we wouldn't mark down her "first" ANYTHING unless it was witnessed by us both! So on July 25th, the day before we went to San Fran I (of course) got her to laugh! So that was marked as her first "official" laugh!! Here is possibly one of the cutest videos you'll ever see!!

1 comments:

Claudine said...

That was AWESOME!! What a cutie! I loved catching the first laugh on camera! So worth it!
Congrats!!!