Well, if you don't already know Emma and I are in SLC!! We really wanted to go be with Wika (daddy) in Australia, but thanks to the great IMC for taking FOREVER in purchasing the tickets...that they were TOO expensive. So I decided to come home for a little bit. My mom asked if I wanted to go up to Swiss Days with her, my dad, and Andrea; I had NEVER heard of Swiss Days and was a little skeptical at first but decided to go. And it was AWESOME!! It was like a glorified Quilted Bear...so great! It was a really good thing I flew here, and can only take so much stuff back with me. Otherwise I could have spent quite a bit of money!! It was So much fun, we had a great time. Thanks MOM for the great idea!!
After we had finished doing all the wonderful shopping we went to Camper World were our dear friends Jay and Wynn have their RV parked, and had a WONDERFUL meal. Emma was starting to get tired and a little fussy, and thats when someone suggested we let her suck on the "cob" of the corn. SHE LOVED IT!! Although, the next day was a little hard on her, we think it was the salt and butter that was left on the cob. Sorry baby girl, I hope you loved THAT much to make all the discomfort worth it!!
So far things here are GREAT...we just really MISS Wika and Daddy!! We can't wait for him to join us!! One more week...WOOHOO!! Enjoy some pictures!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


1 comments:
She is so cute! We're (aka Declan and I) are missing you both too! Hope you have a LOT of fun down there and tell us more about the fun you're having!
You're GREAT!!
Post a Comment