So while my mom was in town we took her over to see the Vancouver Temple! It sure is going up fast!! We have Angel Moroni up!!!!
Now, they keep saying in church that they will be done in November and the open house will start shortly after....however this article says it won't be ready till Spring of next year!?!?
So who knows! All I know is that is sure is coming along and we are very excited for it to be finished!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


2 comments:
That's exciting! I have a friend who volunteered at the Draper Temple open house and she said that it was something everyone should do.
How neat to finally have one close. We are so spoiled here in Utah. Eric and I were just saying the other day that we could go to 5 different Temples in just a half hours drive.
Post a Comment