Emma has been sick the last couple of weeks with just a little cold. It's finally starting to go away but as you can tell in this picture, she still has a bit of a snot problem!!
Also, we don't have a gate for her so we use her highchair! And let me tell you, it really works wonders. She climbs up and jumps, plays with the straps and parts and really just loves having it there....for now! I'm sure that will change!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


5 comments:
hee hee... the snot bubbles are my favorite!! Sorry I missed you while you were here. I hope you had a good time visiting!! love ya Aly!
Isn't it funny what we parents come up with!!?!! We have had to put up all the chairs at the table and it looks so funny! But, it works!
I'm sure she will figure out a way to climb over....then you are in real trouble!
HAHAHAHA!! What a cutie! Love her to pieces!
Brilliant idea with the high chair! You guys are so s*m*r*t!!!
PS. Snot bubbles are awesome! I love it when they blow them huge and then they pop and laugh hysterically...oh wait...that's just my kid!
She is too cute. I miss that stage! we never got it with Rhett so it's been a while.
haha! i love the snotter. great picture. what a cutie.
Post a Comment