Well...it was a VERY busy Saturday, but well worth it all!! It all started when we had to wake up at 6:30AM and leave our home at 7:30 to make it down to the SEA-TAC airport to pick up my mom from the airport at 10:15! We then went and found something to eat as we were all STARVING!!
Around 1:15 Wika and I headed to the Paramount Theatre to see the incredible Broadway production of The Lion King. (I got him the tickets for Christmas...it's almost suprising at how fast this came) The show was AMAZING!! The costumes the music...AMAZING!! Almost breath taking really, It's such an incredible show...I recommend it to EVERYONE!
While we were at the show my wonderful mom went shopping with Emma, and watched her for the 4 hours we were away!! Thanks mom!! (super sad that we never got a picture with them both :o( but you can see ALL the shopping bags on Emma's stroller) They had a great time!!
After the show we met up again and went to grab some yummy dinner!! Mom and Wika were craving CRAB!! So off to the Piers it was!! We had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed yet another "blow out" from Emma!! Way to go girl!!
At the restaurant they gave Emma a ticket to go ride the Carousel for FREE!! Yippee!! Since I get sick from going in circles, Daddy took Emma!
She enjoyed it for a minute and then just wanted off!!
We arrived home around 10:30...but due to daylight savings we pretty much considered it 11:30! Emma of course woke up and trying to get her back down again was a chore!! I think her nice long cry wore her out because we never heard a peep from her the whole night!! YAY!! We all needed some good sleep!!
It was a GREAT day we had a lot of fun!!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


3 comments:
Sounds like such a great day. I'd love to go see a broadway production. Great Christmas idea.
Sounds like fun. We went to 'Movin Out' a few years ago which was amazing but that's been the last thing we've seen.
looks like you had a blast! did you enjoy catching up with your mom?
Emma is so cute on the merry go round!
Post a Comment