Grandma comes into town, and Emma gets whatever she wants! Grandma picked up a sucker for Emma the other day...the next day after she ate her lunch grandma gave her the sucker!! And of course, it was a HIT!!
Here we are teaching her how to do it:
Now she wants to share...that's my girl!
"how do I hold it again?"
Now I got it!!! This is SO great!
Soon after that picture was taken, she got bored of it and dropped it on the floor!! When she is done, she's DONE!!
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


4 comments:
Emma is seriously so cute! Your mom is the best. I remember in High School she was always so much fun. I love the baby room, it turned out so super cute.
suckers are the best, i always get the powder one for my kids a little less mess. I wish I had a girl so I could do piggy tails lol
I love your Mom. Whenever I would stay at your house, she would always treat me so nice. It felt like I was one of her children!
I believe I stole your bed a few times....Thanks!!!!
Good times!
So cute!! Love how she's growing! We need to hang out again soon! By the way..did you hear Celebration of Lights is back on! SO EXCITED!!!
Post a Comment