Friday, March 13, 2009

My mom is the BEST!

So a while back I had mentioned to my mom that I wanted to do Emma's room in red/white and black! And that I was having a difficult time finding those colors! You can really only find pink, purple, yellow green...etc! She went out bought fabric and made it herself!! And I absolutely LOVE it! It turned out SO cute!! The bonus is...it will work for either a boy or a girl!! I am all about unisex!!

Here is how it turned out!






My mom really is the BEST!! You just mention something to her and she will always remember...THANKS mom, I love you!

*my mom made Emma a University of Utah quilt before she was born...it was my inspiration for the red/white/black room...so YES that is her U of U quilt in the crib!! GO UTES!

5 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

Cute! I had the same problem with Easton's bedding. Who decided babies can only have pastels? I made his too. Bumper pads are definitely a learning experience.

Emily said...

Way to go Mary!! That is love and dedication right there!! Maybe she would make me a blue one for Logan...probably not.

Jenny Alama said...

so cute! i love those colors. what a great mom you have.

Amanda said...

How fun is that!!!?! I LOVE IT! So different from the standard pink...fun!

Anonymous said...

darling! i really love the dark furniture and you guys are really rocking it with the crib and tv stand. love to you from us!