It was your typical Sunday afternoon ... conference was done and we were just watching a little TV. Perhaps it was the amazing talks ... perhaps it was my closeness to the spirit ... it MAY even have been an angel whispering in my ear but I felt prompted to teach Emma how to walk! AND IT WORKED!!!
The light isnt the best but you can definitely see she takes her 1st few steps! At the moment she only does this for her Dad but that makes up for the fact that she only cuddles with her Mom!
Below is the PROOF! (Just shy of her 11 month B-day)


9 comments:
Wow! Amazing! :) That was so cute. And David you were very entertaining as well- what a great dad you are!
Yeah Emma!!!! We love you!
CONGRATS!!! How cute! That is so so exciting. And hello, I forgot to comment back... are you really moving to Utah in August?!!!
How fun! I love all of their first milestones. She is so darling.
Congrats Emma! And good luck to you now Aly!
Okay, she outdid Kameron, that's for sure. Kameron won't even stand on his own. Oh well, I'm not in a rush. It's so exciting though to see her walk. Loved Kawika's reaction.
SO awesome!!! I love seeing little ones take their first steps!
Soon it will be running. I miss those firsts...too cute!
That is soooo stinkin cute!! Just wait she will walking all over it's so much fun!
that is sooo adorable!!!! love it!
Post a Comment