Our little Emma, not even 4 months old has figured out how to roll over!! Well at least from her back to her tummy!! It's just so darn cute to watch...she starts trying and if it gets too hard she takes a break by sucking her thumb! (you won't see that in this video...but I promise, she does it)
Unfortunately daddy wasn't here in person to watch it, but THANK HEAVENS for webcams; he was able to see her do it over the world wide web!!! We LOVE and MISS you dearly...hurry home!
This is her just after she had rolled...I was a pretty proud MAMA!!
This is her with Auntie EM...she was proud also, but not as proud as I was!! :)
15 Phoenix Duplex For Sale
4 years ago


3 comments:
Way to go Emma!! You sound like you are having a blast in SLC! I am glad you get to hang out with your fam, but that's always sad when you don't have your second half. IF you are here for a bit longer I would love to meet up with you for lunch! Did you get my email?!
What a mover!! And what an advanced child - she must get it from her mommy :) I love your laugh, Al! If you go to lunch with Linds, I want to come too! Let me know. I would LOVE to see you and that darling little girl!
All these firsts are so much fun to watch! Are you still in Utah? Please call us if you are...we want to see you guys!
Post a Comment