Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wika Down Under! Sydney

So ... last week Melboune this week Sydney! The good news is its only 6 days till I get to go back to be with my girls! WOOHOO!

Sydney is incredible! From the hotel (which is REALLY nice) I have a great view of the bridge and am 3 minutes walk to the bridge and the opera house! While we went down to check them out we heard a didgeridoo player jamming to a techno beat. Thats where I got the photo op below! We bought the CD but apparently a friend of mine says its kinda creepy and not nearly as cool as listening to it in person!



This is me with the famous opera house behind me.


And of course the bridge (which I hope I have time to climb!)

After the opera house we traveled almost 2 hours to a wild life sanctuary where you can interact with the aminals (tee hee ... I said aminals). Above is my pet Koala ... its sleeping.



I also got to feed kangaroos! There was some seriously cool stuff here but I will have to post more pics on facebook as posting pics on Blogger gets kinda tedious!

All in all I wish Emma and Aly could have been here to do this with me! I sure miss them ...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - real kangaroos! And a crazy skinny man! Looks like you had a blast.