While my family was in town we decided to take a day and go up to Whistlerr! The drive up to Whistler is probably one of the most spectacular drives you will EVER take! They call it "The Sea to Sky Highway" and really, that is pretty much what it was. They unfortunately do NOT have any "viewpoints" on the way up where you actually just look out onto the ocean...so you'll have to just take my word on this one! :o)
So Whistler will be the home of the Olympic Village for the 2010 Winter Olympics!! SO EXCITING!! It was so much fun to go up and see a lot of what I saw in Utah during the 2002 games!! I never thought I would be living in a city that would be hosting the Olympics again, but here I am and I am pretty excited!! It's SO close!
So Whistler will be the home of the Olympic Village for the 2010 Winter Olympics!! SO EXCITING!! It was so much fun to go up and see a lot of what I saw in Utah during the 2002 games!! I never thought I would be living in a city that would be hosting the Olympics again, but here I am and I am pretty excited!! It's SO close!


2 comments:
I just have to tell you that I SOOOO covet all of the experiences that you have had in the few short years that you have been married. You have got to do more than most people get to do in a lifetime.
I sure love you. Give Emma a hug for me.
Ya you are so lucky! You get to do so much fun stuff!
Post a Comment