Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stanley Park, Water Park!

Another SUPER FUN AND EXCITING thing we did while my family was in town is...we went to the Stanley Park water park! We finally got a nice warm sunny day and thus we headed down to play in the water!

Bryce, Sam and Ellie were off in their own little workd so I didn't get any pictures of them...but they had a GREAT time!

Here is Emma just wondering what you guys are doin??

Grandma Bartlett can be SO mean...she thought it would be fun to make Emma run through all the water, and Emma just didn't see it coming! It was pretty funny though. The poor girl kept turning to try and escape the "rain" but wherever she turned she just kept getting wet! If I could have only gotten a picture of her face... it was like "what the heck, how do I get out of here"


seriously Grandma...


OK, OK it wasn't THAT bad!!

yup, there it is, that is pretty much the face of a one year old wondering what her Grandma just put her through


now she is starting to get used to the water...it actually was pretty cold water. She was a trooper and just LOVED the fact that she could literally run ANYWHERE!


The last fun thing we did is go to Lynn Canyon. Unfortunately the suspension bridge was closed!!! It was to re-open...are you ready for this...the day after we were there!! TYPICAL!! That was also the day my family was leaving!! (sniff sniff) So we didn't get to go across it. We could, however, hike down the Baden Powell trail to where the river was.

My hubby being the INSANE man that he is thought it would be fun to take a swim in the EXTREMELY cold water. Those would be the ONLY pictures I got that day. And I know that if I even dare post them for you all, I would be in A LOT of trouble! I love him too much to do that to him!! Sorry everyone, I know you wanted to see my SEXY hubby in his swimming suit, but he is FOR MY EYES ONLY!!

*I could send them via email if anyone wants to see!! HAHAHAHA*

4 comments:

Eric said...

You're so funny! Love that water park, what a fun idea. Emma looks like she's having a great time running free.

Courtney and Tyson said...

Cute! I love that she thought it was rain!

Amanda said...

What a cutie she is!!! Hannah loved the water when she was little, now, it's been an adjustment for her. She is doing good! I love the water shoes your little one is wearing! How fun!

Linds Forrest said...

Sounds like such a blast! I love her little pink suit. What a cutie!