We had a SPECTACULAR 4th of July! My brother Brett with his wife and family, along with my parents, made the LOOONG trek to come up and visist us!! YAY!! They started their drive on the 3rd and went all the way to Seattle where they stayed Friday night. Saturday morning we headed down to Seattle to meet up with them and spend the 4th in the great USA!
We took the water taxi over to the piers where we ate fish and chips. Then we headed up to Pikes Place for some yummy white peaches, nectarines and the freshest cherries EVER! Then it was back to the to the other side of the bay via water taxi where we sat at the park, eating our yummy fruit and waiting for the big fireworks show! What a great day!
*sorry not a lot of pictures throughout the day, these are all we got, us at the PARK!*
here is Emma...she is "CUTE AND CANADIAN"
We took the water taxi over to the piers where we ate fish and chips. Then we headed up to Pikes Place for some yummy white peaches, nectarines and the freshest cherries EVER! Then it was back to the to the other side of the bay via water taxi where we sat at the park, eating our yummy fruit and waiting for the big fireworks show! What a great day!
*sorry not a lot of pictures throughout the day, these are all we got, us at the PARK!*
here is Emma...she is "CUTE AND CANADIAN"
I just love these girls, Sam and Ellie, my brothers twin girls! It was SO much fun to spend time with them! Aren't they just the cutest girls ever, well the SECOND cutest girls!!
Ellie Bryce and Sam
our, well MY, attempt at a family photo...failed miserably! but hey, there I am!!
one of the most beautiful sunsets I have seen in a LONG time!
the best firework pictures I could muster up from our distance!!
What a great day for us all! We stayed the night in Seattle and woke up Sunday morning and made the trek back up with Brett and Brook to the great white north...CANADA...eh?


3 comments:
Sounds like a fun holiday!! That's so rad that you are both canadian and american. You go girl!
How fun! I love being with family for holidays, I'm so glad your family came up to see you.
Sounds fun. I'm glad that your are able to see your family.
Post a Comment