On our way back to Vancouver from Whistler we stopped to see Shannon Falls! It was SO pretty!


Love, LOVE,
LOVE this picture!

An attempt to get all the kids together...can you tell which child is NOT cooperating!?!? (suprise suprise)


The rest of the group headed up to get a "closer" look at the falls. By this time, Emma had had it! So we went back down and played on the grass and waited. My parents came back with me too! So these picts are her just playing!

she fell once, and I didn't want her to cry so I fell and started laughing...then it was a game and she just kept falling on purpose and then laughing!

look what I found....

yummm
4 comments:
It looks so gorgeous where you live. I think I need to visit. I love how you fell to show Emma it didn't hurt, I bet you are such a fun mom!
That is so pretty! And Emma is such a cutie!
you guys have been busy doing so many fun things! don't you just love summer??
What a fun place! OK - Emma is the cutest little thing ever! I love all of her facial expressions! She's a doll! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment