So I know we are about 2 months late on this, we've had A LOT going on recently!!
We just moved into a townhouse...YAY..and that has occupied all our energy! (will post about that later, this is about miss Emma)
As many of you know, she wasn't feeling so great on her birthday. But she managed to pull through for one night, and one night only!! We honestly didn't think she would dive into the cake, seeing as she was so sick. That is why she is FULLY clothed and just sitting on dad's lap!! Boy were we WRONG!! She is SO our daughter...she LOVES chocolate!! That's my girl!
As many of you know, she wasn't feeling so great on her birthday. But she managed to pull through for one night, and one night only!! We honestly didn't think she would dive into the cake, seeing as she was so sick. That is why she is FULLY clothed and just sitting on dad's lap!! Boy were we WRONG!! She is SO our daughter...she LOVES chocolate!! That's my girl!
Please enjoy this lovely slide show in her honor!!
Emma Marie, we LOVE you!





5 comments:
Emma, you rocked that cake! So, so cute!! Is she feeling better these days?
Can't wait to see your new home.
Aww, I'm glad she felt well enough to have a good time on her bday!
Alyson your little Emma is so cute. I am finally in the blogger world now it just takes me longer then most but I come around. I love your blog you might have to give me pointers on what the heck I am doing. Your slide show of Emma is awesome. Keep intouch!
time for a new post of that girl I love! Thanks!
That is so funny. She is so cute. Happy Birthday Emma!
Post a Comment