Tuesday, October 19, 2010

8 years ago...

I went on a date with this guy....


(*no this isn't a picture of our first date, but it's a good one)

He took me out for shrimp and oysters...yuck...and then he introduced to me Anime....


I didn't care for any of it! I mean...I didn't care for the food, or the movie...but my date?!?! He was pretty HOT! He was a definite keeper!


So 2 years after that "awesome" date, I married that man!



6 years down, and ETERNITY to go!! Yeah...I am pretty lucky!



Happy Anniversary to US!

5 comments:

Gretchen Alice said...

Congrats, you two!

Linds Forrest said...

6 years?! Awesome!! You two are so cute together AND you make cute babies. Lets email and try to see each other over the holidays! :)

Kawika G-Smith said...

LOVE YOU!! Best 8 years of my life!

Charakie said...

Oh, love the wedding picture! Happy Anniversary you guys.

Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!