So I know this comes as a big suprise, but we are pretty DIE HARD Utah fans!! I know, you must be shocked!! That's why when my WONDERFUL cousins played, what I would call the best, practical joke EVER on us, I about passed out. It really is that hard to see THAT much BLUE!!
So I wanted to make myself feel a bit better so I made these!
I took them to our ward party, to give them to our BYU devoted Bishop. As well as our friends the Araki's. I too wanted to wish them a very happy Independence Day as well!! :o)
Then once I made those cookies, I was feeling pretty good...but I still needed something else. So last weekend for the game against UNLV we got Emma all decked out in her Utah pride. And well, look at that face, she makes all those bad feelings of BYU blue, GO AWAY!!
GO UTES!


3 comments:
Well, she is pretty cute.
What are those? Cookies or cakes? Either way they look delicious! And she looks darling all in red!
I am going to say this as supportively as I possibly can.
go utes
There I said it. Baby steps.
Post a Comment