Sunday, October 24, 2010

Random Update...happenings in the GSmith household

I know you have all been dying wondering what we have been up to...well today is your lucky day! And boy is it a good one!

I recently was giving myself a pedicure...and of course who also wanted one??
Here is the final product!
I love little toes!

I think we may have found Emma's calling in life...the girl can trim hair!! Wika needed a haircut badly, and well she just wanted to help!! We let her have at it!

I am thinking it may be time to get Emma an ACTUAL doll. She just likes to put her "babies" to sleep. It's really quite cute...
She has to find them a pillow and blanket. She gets them all tucked in and then she sits next to them and while stroking their faces she sings to them. And the song is usually "I love to see the Temple" or even "Teach me to Walk"
SO PRECIOUS!!
(Tigger...and a dinky baby doll)
Pretty much, anything stuffed is a baby. And just an fyi...those babies sometimes join us for dinner where she will have to make sure they are fed as well!
( a moose-in her bed)
And last...October 11th was Canadian Thanksgiving...so I obviously had to celebrate with a Turkey!!I know it's a bit small, but when you are only feeding 5...it was plenty!
So delicious...looking forward to Thanksgiving #2 next month! It's great being
CANA-MERICAN!
OH...so this is Henry, my brother-in-law. He offered to make dessert for Thanksgiving...
this is what he made!!
SO HEAVENLY!
It's Banoffee Pie. (banana and toffee pie)
D.I.V.I.N.E!!
'nough said!
The End!

3 comments:

Courtney and Tyson said...

Looks like fun! I think everyone should get to have Thanksgiving twice! Lucky!

wuxiheather said...

So cute! We love getting updates on your cute family (even though I've never met you). That Banoffee pie looks amazing--my two favorite things are banana creme pie and toffee so you just may HAVE to get that recipe! :)

Corrina Baker said...

Oh Henry, where were you 6 years ago when i was single.........sigh!!!!!!