Yesterday we had one more party for the most beautiful little 2 year old. We decided that because she was only 2 we would just have a BBQ with our friends, with some great food and let the little ones play.
Of course there had to be cake and ice cream! So the creative girl in me decided to make the cake. I really want to learn how to properly decorate a cake and will be taking the classes that Michaels offers...but I can't do that until my crazy Summer is over with. So I bought the GIANT cupcake pan and just made a cute BIG cupcake. Frosted it white and then used the "spray" frosting in pink and purple...per Emma's request. It didn't turn out how I wanted but, I am still pretty happy about it. Can't wait to practice some more.
Of course there had to be cake and ice cream! So the creative girl in me decided to make the cake. I really want to learn how to properly decorate a cake and will be taking the classes that Michaels offers...but I can't do that until my crazy Summer is over with. So I bought the GIANT cupcake pan and just made a cute BIG cupcake. Frosted it white and then used the "spray" frosting in pink and purple...per Emma's request. It didn't turn out how I wanted but, I am still pretty happy about it. Can't wait to practice some more.
"Happy Birthday dear Emma, happy birthday to you"
Opening her presents...everyone wanted in on the action. She got a Zhu Zhu pet hamster named Scoodles...which she LOVES. A Dr Seuss book...also LOVES. A gift card and a little trinket box for all her "pretties" and it has pink fur, so of course she LOVES it too. Thank you to all her cute friends for coming, Emma had a GREAT time.


5 comments:
How fun! She is adorable and you did a great job on the cake!
Ok in that first picture the cupcake looks huge!!! I was wondering how you fit it in the oven! Haha. What a good idea! Looks like a fun party!
Awesome cake and cute little girl!
That huge cupcake cake looks awesome to me! What a fun party!! Will you make me one for my birthday?
Happy Birthday Emma!! That is one awesome cupcake!
Post a Comment