So we were down in Utah for a week in April. My little sister and her husband were blessing their little boy Crew!! It was our first time meeting him...so CUTE!!
While we were there I decided it was time...time for Emma to get her first hair cut!! I'm not going to lie, I was terrified!! I love her hair, but it was getting to the "straggly" point. And something needed to be done! So we headed down to American Fork where my dear sister in law Charakie, did the honors of giving Emma her FIRST EVER hair cut!! She actually took about 5 inches off!! Crazy, but I think it turned out DARLING!! It looks way healthier now!! Big THANKS to Charakie!! We sure do love you!!
While we were there I decided it was time...time for Emma to get her first hair cut!! I'm not going to lie, I was terrified!! I love her hair, but it was getting to the "straggly" point. And something needed to be done! So we headed down to American Fork where my dear sister in law Charakie, did the honors of giving Emma her FIRST EVER hair cut!! She actually took about 5 inches off!! Crazy, but I think it turned out DARLING!! It looks way healthier now!! Big THANKS to Charakie!! We sure do love you!!
This is the best I could do for a before picture...just so you can see how long it was!


5 comments:
So adorable! She is just too stinking cute. I'm so sorry we couldn't get together while you were here.
Absolutely Adorable!!!
I love her bouncing curls, but that hair cut is too cute! I miss that little girl, and her mama!
That was her first haircut? She seriously has the best hair. I'm jealous of your little girl. So cute!!!
Wow I cant believe that you could even cut that much hair off. I am at the point that I am glad my child is finally getting hair to do things with at all. Emma's hair is beautiful!!
Post a Comment