One year ago today...our little princess had to spend her birthday in Primary Children's. But she still had a smile on her face (most of the time) It wasn't fun at all, and I hope to NEVER have to relive that experience!!
This year she turned 2!! She had a fun party with all of her cousins in Utah a month ago, and will be having a party with her friends up here on Saturday!!
We started our day off with PANCAKES for breakfast, as they are her favorite. She then got her "car" present, as all she wants to do these days is DRIVE! She then went shopping with daddy (I was at a mother's day brunch for our ward) and then to the park to run, run and run a bit more. That totally wore her out so it was time for a nap, just to wake up 1 1/2 hours later for more shopping and playing in the sun!! We finished the night off with her other favorite, TACOS! We hope she had a great birthday! She is no longer our baby, but our "big girl" !!
Her facial expression when she saw her car...PRICELESS!
We love you Emma Marie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


6 comments:
That is a cute car! I can't believe she is 2 already! What a sweetheart!
Happy Birthday Emma!!
How cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And the post below of her new haircut is really cute!
Oh she is adorable. I love the baby picture at the top all swaddled up. And that hair! Maybe she could share with David as he seems to be lacking in that department.
Awe what an adorable post. I loved your birth story LOL Happy birthday Emma!
How cute. Why do kids like those cars so much. Good luck getting her out of it now right!!!!
Post a Comment