Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can anyone tell me where the weight room is???

So a few days ago Wika was doing his work out after a long day of work!! Emma and I were just chillin and watching! At one point in the workout he didn't need the weights and Emma thought "hmmm I want to play with those."

She went over to check them out..
"yeah, I've got this"

"123...LIFT"

"okay, maybe I don't have this...but I bet I look super cute trying"

We were laughing pretty hard, it was SO funny!!!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

She is cute! I remember when Anna was her age and she wanted to play basketball with Dustin. She was just so little for that big ball. They want to do anything we're doing.

Jenni said...

haha that is tooooo cute!

Eric said...

Seriously, that is the cutest thing ever. Love her face in the last picture...too funny!

Stacy said...

Hello! Are you s till in Canada? Your little girl is a doll! I'm having fun following blog trails from Michelle's blog. What a cute family you have!
Stacy Packard

Anonymous said...

that is HYSTERICAL, Aly! you make such a good mom :)

Amanda said...

Love the pictures....especially her hair do! At least I know that it is a girl thing to have major bed head! Hannah has some rockin hair do's!