Emma had her very first shower and......HATED IT!!! That is all!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Dex hates showers too!!! So funny!
ha ha ha... I loved this post!
That is so funny, we just gave Wesley his first shower yesterday. He didn't like it all that much either. We can't wait to see you all!
That is funny....sorry!!!!Sometimes I feel like crying when I take a shower too...poor thing!
Well - everyone has to experience it once!! Can't believe she is one. Where did that year go? I hope to get down to see you this week. Love ya!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Dex hates showers too!!! So funny!
ha ha ha... I loved this post!
That is so funny, we just gave Wesley his first shower yesterday. He didn't like it all that much either. We can't wait to see you all!
That is funny....sorry!!!!
Sometimes I feel like crying when I take a shower too...poor thing!
Well - everyone has to experience it once!! Can't believe she is one. Where did that year go? I hope to get down to see you this week. Love ya!
Post a Comment