Sunday, January 4, 2009

HOW DOES SHE DO THAT???

So we have a cord that runs through our home that connects our xbox to the computer, so we can play online!! We normally put it away when we are done with it, but have recently left it out. I was cooking dinner and Wika was reading/watching Emma. I heard him start laughing and hollering at me to come "look" at Emma. I stopped what I was doing, and here she is....

Really Emma, how DID YOU DO THIS???

She was completely tangled up in this cord!! It was VERY impressive. Now before you all get mad at me and tell me just how dangerous it is...we have put the cord up and out of Emma's reach!!! So don't worry...and Wika is much better at "watching" Emma now!! :)


Then last night we went to just check on Emma before going to bed...and found her like this. I just don't know why I even bother to put her in 2 blankets...she can't keep either of them on her!!




We actually went back in about 30 min after these pictures...and she had turned herself so she was the exact opposite of what you see there! Wild little sleeper!

3 comments:

Eardley Family said...

I just HAVE to state the obvious: she is the cutest thing ever! Hope you had a great holiday. Lots of love!

Leah and Mike said...

That is exactly how Addy sleeps - cannot keep blankets on her. That's why she sleeps in footsie pajamas A LOT!

Jess and Heather said...

Hi! I am glad you found my blog! How are you? Your daughter is beautiful! I didn't even know you had a baby! Keep in touch!