Friday, January 23, 2009

Dine out Vancouver...our first stop

It is that time of year...and we LOVE it. It's DINEOUT VANCOUVER time!! We have NO idea how many restaurants we will hit but we know we will try as many new and different ones that we can.

Our first stop was Yokohama's Teppanyaki. Wika was in heaven...I did fairly well...I tried a lot of new things and really just enjoyed myself. Emma absolutely LOVED the whole cooking at your table thing!! She had a hard time eating her own food since there was just so much going on to distract her...so we gave her some tofu. SHE LOVED IT!! But really, she loves anything!

This here is our Chef

He is cooking us our last part of the meal...sprouts (unfortunately he put a lot of ginger in them, and neither of us enjoyed them) that arrow is pointing to me...I'm blushing! What can I say, the Asian's LOVE me!!

My heart is on FIRE

I'm "smokin" somebody stop me!! :)


All in all it was pretty tasty. And we had a wonderful time. Sorry, there aren't any pics of us, just the food. It really was the most important part!! We will let you know where our next stop will be!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds yummy! Have to say, the tepanyaki in Utah isn't nearly as memorable. But perhaps you can recommend something. Enjoy!

Tara Bennett said...

I want that tradition here! I love eating out, especially at Japanese restaurants like that. Delish and fun!!!

Amanda said...

We went to a place like that in Boise for my brothers b-day. It was SO fun!!! The chef was juggling eggs with his knife! It was so fun and entertaining!

What a fun evening for you guys!